Thursday 23 April 2020

Episode 164: Think on your Feet XXIII

Join Frank for Think on your Feet XXIII, in which Norman Withers returns to Arkham only to find reality disintegrating before his very eyes! This is the last instalment of his adventure in The Circle Undone.

In Think on your Feet episodes, a live play series of Arkham Horror: The Card Game, I endeavour not to edit much at all. Sometimes I cut some shuffling sounds or abbreviate some of my longer pauses (a chap's got to think!), but otherwise, it's uncut, unaltered and meant to feel like you're with me at the table. There may be mistakes and misplays, but hopefully some successes too. 

At 1hr13, I get the Cosmos rules pretty mixed up; I misread Cosmic Gate and place it in the wrong place, and then don't move to it. Derp. By 1hr16, I work out my mistake! Then waaay later on, around the 2hr-something mark, I take four actions instead of three. Dammit! I was doing so well. I don't think it invalidates the playthrough, but it's a shame! 

Here's the Norman deck before scenario 7: CLICK ME

Here's the Norman deck before scenario 8: CLICK ME 

Amazing logo courtesy of this guy

Join Drawn to the Flame on Patreon: www.patreon.com/drawntotheflame


Buy Drawn to the Flame shirts, jumpers and mugs: www.designbyhumans.com/shop/drawntotheflame

Listen on iTunes: right here


Subscribe to our RSS via Feedburner: right here


Direct download: right here


Email us on drawntotheflamepodcast@gmail.com


Twitter is here and Facebook is here.


Thank you, as ever, and ever so much, for listening and subscribing!

1 comment:

  1. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're wonderful! Thanks! adjustable decking feet

    ReplyDelete