Thursday 3 September 2020

Episode 180: START

Join Frank for a first look at one of the five new Investigator Starter decks for Arkham Horror. But which one?

Amazing logo courtesy of this guy

Join Drawn to the Flame on Patreon: www.patreon.com/drawntotheflame


Buy Drawn to the Flame shirts, jumpers and mugs: www.designbyhumans.com/shop/drawntotheflame

Listen on iTunes: right here


Subscribe to our RSS via Feedburner: right here


Direct download: right here


Email us on drawntotheflamepodcast@gmail.com


Twitter is here and Facebook is here.


Thank you, as ever, and ever so much, for listening and subscribing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often! deck handrail height

    ReplyDelete